Soulinertia's Custom Builds - Nerf Mods, Prop Weapons, etc. (Mad WIP pics inside!)

joberg

Master Member
Another beautiful weapon man:cool::cool:(y)(y) The only detail that doesn't work for me is the wear & tear on the add-on parts vs the cleanliness of the Glock...my one cent critique (cannot afford 2 cents anymore; you know...inflation and everything:p)

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Another beautiful weapon man:cool::cool:(y)(y) The only detail that doesn't work for me is the wear & tear on the add-on parts vs the cleanliness of the Glock...my one cent critique (cannot afford 2 cents anymore; you know...inflation and everything:p)
I thought about that, but how to weather a plastic glock receiver? Hmm, maybe just dirt?

joberg

Master Member
I thought about that, but how to weather a plastic glock receiver? Hmm, maybe just dirt?
Difficult since you don't want to nick and scratch the Glock:unsure: Solder iron will do the scratches and nicks, if that's what you want...maybe a little silver paint along the parts most used/rubbed?

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Another build:
Photo_1653207752416.jpg

Win7ermute

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Beautiful. Do you do builds as a service? I have a Rick Ross snub-nose kit that I wouldn't dare try to build myself. . .

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Beautiful. Do you do builds as a service? I have a Rick Ross snub-nose kit that I wouldn't dare try to build myself. . .
My apologies for the late reply. I do custom builds for others every now and then, but I'm not currently taking any commissions until I wrap up some other projects.

JamesM242

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Soulinertia - outstanding job (as usual)! Can you tell me a bit about the yellow glass/plastic behind the red dot and the "big block" up front - sorry I have no idea what to actually call it - I'm referring to the piece that the front flip site is attached to. Lots of interesting accessories I'm unfamiliar with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.