Limited Run Sorcerers Stone

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Opening another run of my version of The Sorcerers (Philosophers) Stone from the first Harry Potter film. These are cast in clear red resin, clear coated, and shined to a high shine to reveal maximum clarity. Though the stone pictured contains a few small bubbles inside the resin, I am now using a pressure pot for future castings to completely eliminate those bubbles.

Pricing would be $30 per stone + shipping. I will only be doing a small run of around 5 stones.

1) DarthPlatypus
2) Solos blaster
3) Macorrie
4) PhantomPickle
5) ColdVizjerei
6) OddballFett

April2021:
1) Nicodimas - paid
2) darth_nickel
3) jamiemp - paid
4) sanjoelo
5)

d5YtMYy.jpg

0VNnbvF.jpg

bK4w31B.jpg

bUMsjCq.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just so everyone is aware, these are almost ready to go out. I cracked my pressure pot lid a few days ago and ordered a new one which should be here tomorrow to cast the last 3 stones. Aiming to mail these out Saturday!