Sooo who else is pumped for Walking Dead?!? (SPOILERS!!!)

Re: Sooo who else is pumped for Walking Dead?!?

What do you mean he grew a pair at the end? He had a pair all along. The fact that some people forget that he's a human being first makes him look like he didn't have a pair until now. And frankly, in that situation, it was more of his law enforcement past shining through than growing a pair of balls.

I guess I should rephrase that. I just meant, I kind of feared his compassion would get the best of him and guilt him into letting those two (who were clearly trash) into the gang.

Rick is fast.....

I had to rewatch that scene a few times.

On a realistic note, props to Andrew Lincoln. you cant fake that ! well i guess you could, but it looks like they filmed it without any cuts.

Dawn, My GF HATES Lori in a big way. Every episode she watches she makes numerous comments about how stupid she is, Rick deserves better, how she would of shot her already or how she hopes she's zombie chow soon. When she took off and wrecked the car I thought Dawn was going to blow a gasket. LOL

I hope this is just a momentary change in character for Darryl though. I liked where he was going and I hope they don't start turning him into more of his brother's character.

I also think Im about the only one who watches this show who doesn't hate Dale. He isn't my favorite character but I don't want him chucked off a cliff like the rest of you either.

So Herschell didn't know about Sophia in the barn. OK. Who was it that had been feeding them chickens and whatnot? That person damn well was aware there was a little girl crawling around in there and should of put 2 and 2 together or at least brought it up for discussion. Glen didn't get an answer when he asked Maggie point blank about it either. She walked off in a huff with that "How dare you even ask that" look.

Dawn, My GF HATES Lori in a big way. Every episode she watches she makes numerous comments about how stupid she is, Rick deserves better, how she would of shot her already or how she hopes she's zombie chow soon. When she took off and wrecked the car I thought Dawn was going to blow a gasket. LOL

I hope this is just a momentary change in character for Darryl though. I liked where he was going and I hope they don't start turning him into more of his brother's character.

I think Darryl is taking the loss of Sophia the HARDEST of the group, and that's why he was so reactive to Lori's stupid comments.

As for the walkers in the barn, the people feeding them chickens didn't stick around long, and you and I watching those scenes didn't see a dead girl walker in there either. Remember, we're talking what a week since the walkers were put in the barn? They may not have even fed them every day.

As for the scene in the bar, no, the guy putting the gun down was NOT trying to defuse the situation, and Rick knew it. The guy climbed over the bar, providing him a bit of cover, and put Rick between himself and the fat guy with the shotgun. Rick knew he was being put between two shooters and was expecting one to open fire at any time. I can't actually tell WHO seemed to start to draw first, has anyone stepped through the scene to see? But I have no doubt the guy behind the bar would have fired first if he thought he would win, and Rick did to. He did the right thing putting them down, and now Herschel will know how much luckier they are at the farm that it was Rick and his group that came by first.

(oh crap, back to a Han vs Greedo argument too)

Well after watching the marathon's all weekend! Maybe I can jump in!

I agree with you about rick knowing somethimg was going down. He had to shoot the thugs (which I believe they were), and he (from what I could tell) went for his gun, that he layed down on the bar. His buddy was quick to talk about getting laid, and talking hard core, and Rick knew these were not nice guy's. It was a very gunslinger like moment, that kinda took me by surprise.

I think Darryl is taking the loss of Sophia the HARDEST of the group, and that's why he was so reactive to Lori's stupid comments.

As for the walkers in the barn, the people feeding them chickens didn't stick around long, and you and I watching those scenes didn't see a dead girl walker in there either. Remember, we're talking what a week since the walkers were put in the barn? They may not have even fed them every day.

As for the scene in the bar, no, the guy putting the gun down was NOT trying to defuse the situation, and Rick knew it. The guy climbed over the bar, providing him a bit of cover, and put Rick between himself and the fat guy with the shotgun. Rick knew he was being put between two shooters and was expecting one to open fire at any time. I can't actually tell WHO seemed to start to draw first, has anyone stepped through the scene to see? But I have no doubt the guy behind the bar would have fired first if he thought he would win, and Rick did to. He did the right thing putting them down, and now Herschel will know how much luckier they are at the farm that it was Rick and his group that came by first.

(oh crap, back to a Han vs Greedo argument too)

Anyone else think one of Hershel's daughters has been bitten? I bet she becomes a walker.

Looking forward to seeing the group those guys came from. Perfect start.

Anyone else think one of Hershel's daughters has been bitten? I bet she becomes a walker.

Looking forward to seeing the group those guys came from. Perfect start.

I think so too. That or she was scratched and somehow the zombie infect is able to spread that way too. But I think she's infected.

Surprised no one else has noticed on the show. Maybe she will take out Lori. I'm ready for her to go. Not like in the comic, but go she must.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back