Sooo who else is pumped for Walking Dead?!? (SPOILERS!!!)

Re: Sooo who else is pumped for Walking Dead?!?

Good episode! It was a little slow in a couple places, but it ended strong. Once again, Rick shows us why he's in charge.

Good episode! It was a little slow in a couple places, but it ended strong. Once again, Rick shows us why he's in charge.

Too bad he won't show who's in charge to Shane. I'm telling you, my money is still on little Carl shooting Shane to protect his father (like in the comic).

And it's official: Hershel didn't know about Sofia being in the barn.

Duuuuude that was epic... I'm glad he grew a pair in the end there. I can't wait for next week! I wish Shane would get bit er somethin...

Duuuuude that was epic... I'm glad he grew a pair in the end there.

What do you mean he grew a pair at the end? He had a pair all along. The fact that some people forget that he's a human being first makes him look like he didn't have a pair until now. And frankly, in that situation, it was more of his law enforcement past shining through than growing a pair of balls.

Damn, Rick is a FAST draw!!!!

And Lori is turning out to be dumber than a box of rocks.

Duuuuude that was epic... I'm glad he grew a pair in the end there. I can't wait for next week! I wish Shane would get bit er somethin...

Ricks had a pair the entire time. He analyzed the situation and knew that it was going to be a negative outcome. He was prepared to do the same thing back in Atlanta with the gangbangers. He was ready to kill them.

I'm just disappointed Glenn didn't have the shotgun up and ready to shoot big boy when Rick killed the guy behind the bar.

What do you mean he grew a pair at the end? He had a pair all along. The fact that some people forget that he's a human being first makes him look like he didn't have a pair until now. And frankly, in that situation, it was more of his law enforcement past shining through than growing a pair of balls.

Yeah thats exactly what I was gonna say. I got bad vibes from those guys when they first walked in and it further proves the point that you cant trust anyone from up north :lol

Ricks had a pair the entire time. He analyzed the situation and knew that it was going to be a negative outcome. He was prepared to do the same thing back in Atlanta with the gangbangers. He was ready to kill them.

I'm just disappointed Glenn didn't have the shotgun up and ready to shoot big boy when Rick killed the guy behind the bar.

By the way it looked, the guy at the bar and Rick were trying to be on the same page and keep cool, despite the big guy acting like a moron. I sort of got the message when the guy at the bar put the gun down that he was signaling to the guy behind him to stand down. So, Glen not having his gun ready is actually correct, because how was he suppose to know something like that was about to go down?

I guess it depends, I mean me personally, I would of kept my had on the shotgun even if it was lying on the bar. I mean yeah the one guy was trying to calm the situation, but he's still someone I don't know. On top of that tiny seemed to fly off the handle pretty easy along with the fact that his hand was on a gun behind his back. With ricks back turned to him, I would of been watching the guy.

The way the strangers were acting though, they just wouldn't take no for an answer and I knew this before before Rick shot them. $5 says Rick knew the whole thing was gonna go south.

I guess major difference though is that it was Glenn and not me. In trained for stuff like that, and he's a pizza delivery boy haha.

Lori needs to exit the show, and with her Mr. RV. I figured that "bar guy" had a back up weapon from the get go, which is why he put the obvious weapon on the bar so easily. Rick did as I expected. Glen needs to grow a pair and for being so "street smart" he wasn't ready to back up Rick when the situation was going sour.

No spoiler function on Reply? :confused

I guess major difference though is that it was Glenn and not me. In trained for stuff like that, and he's a pizza delivery boy haha.

Exactly. For all Glenn knew, aiming the shotgun at the guy behind Rick would have caused things to escalate, while Rick was trying to diffuse the situation like any cop would.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back