Sons Of Anarchy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xANARCHYx

They actually use the "lil joes" outlaw styled vest… idk if they still are for sale but its worth a look, last time i checked they were around $250.00. hope that helps :)

Trek920

just kow if you ever wear that vest on a bike and seen by another biker....there will be hell to pay.

BTW. ebay has them all the time.

xANARCHYx

just kow if you ever wear that vest on a bike and seen by another biker....there will be hell to pay.

BTW. ebay has them all the time.
Trek920
Very true!
Some of my family members have been in the outlaw biker scene (Australia) and they don't take kindly to wannabe 1%ers, i would only recommend wearing a SOA cut as costume and not as an every time you ride your harley thing.

Last edited by a moderator: