Sonmi 451 Statue - Cloud Atlas!

Sorry, I don't have any info for you, but I just saw the flick (and loved it) and wanted to point out that this has to be the very first Cloud Atlas thread on the RPF.

After looking at some screencaps of the statue, I can say that if you have some sculpting skills, it wouldn't be too difficult to sculpt the statue yourself. Aside from the supposed "fabric" that wraps around the form, it's comprised of very simple shapes and very little detail.

-Jonaas

Hey I loved the movie and I am trying to look into making something from it myself. I found this:

Cloud Atlas props ? un set su Flickr

It isn't the statue but it is still a prop from the movie with a lot of good pictures and such. I'm not sure what I want to make yet, maybe the book containing Somni-451's words. I really liked how they made it, as described in the blu ray. It's made out of the clones' collars flattened out and the colored hair sewn into pages to write what she said. I think it's super fascinating how detailed they got with all of these props.

jneuman13, thats cool! Thanks for posting. Yeah, that book is cool.

Such an amazing film. I'm surprised to see so little about it on the RPF.

Hey I loved the movie and I am trying to look into making something from it myself. I found this:

Cloud Atlas props ? un set su Flickr

It isn't the statue but it is still a prop from the movie with a lot of good pictures and such. I'm not sure what I want to make yet, maybe the book containing Somni-451's words. I really liked how they made it, as described in the blu ray. It's made out of the clones' collars flattened out and the colored hair sewn into pages to write what she said. I think it's super fascinating how detailed they got with all of these props.

Hi! I just started a Cloud Atlas props thread. If you start deciding to make anything, please post there! There aren't any other Cloud Atlas props thread other than this one, so I started a general thread for the movie. It'd be nice to start coming up with ideas on making props from the movie, as it is an excellent film.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/starting-cloud-atlas-general-props-thread-190475/#post2979649

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back