Sonjou 4NEODESIGNS Dye Sub Patterns

Sonjou

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I started on here making a foam batman suit (which is still in progress)then went on to make
the amazing Spiderman Dye sub pattern, well while I was waiting for a price quote on getting it printed I started another Dye sub pattern. and i was posting those Progress pictures in my amazing spiderman thread. but I dont like things to get off topic so This is where I will keep each Completed pattern I make.

If there are any particular Suits you think people would like post it and i will try and make a version of it.

View attachment 408858
http://www.4neodesigns.com
http://www.facebook.com/4neodesigns
4neodesigns@gmail.com

Current List of Suits

Male Muscle Base
Female Muscle Base
Alpha
Aquaman
ASM - Amazing Spiderman
ASM - Amazing Spiderman (symbiote) v1
ASM - Amazing Spiderman (symbiote) v2
ASM - Amazing Spiderman - No webs
Arkham City Batman
Arkham City Nightwing
Batman Noel
Batman Beyond
Captain Marvel - Marvel Universe
Comic Book Spiderman
Comic Male Symbiote
Comic Female Symbiote
Deadpool
Deadpool Weapon X (Reverrsed colors)
Faora
Flash - DCUO
Flash - CW TV
Future Foundation Spiderman
Future Foundation Spiderman (red Black)
General Zod
Green Lantern - N52 Deapool
Green Lantern - Movie
Halo - Spartan Undersuit
Halo - Cortana
Hammond - 70's Spiderman
Iceman
Iceman - no briefs
Iron Spider
Iron Spider - no armor pieces
Krypton Bases Male - Colors Black, White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple, Gray
Krypton Bases Female - Colors Black, White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple, Gray
Krypton House Shields - All houses from Man of steel Movie
Magneto - Days of Future Past (Movie)
New 52 Nightwing
Predator
Quick Silver
Scarlet Spider - Kaine
Scarlet Spider Base (Ben Reilly) - No Hoodie
Shocker
Spectacular Spiderman - Animated
Spiderman - 2099
Spiderman - Symbiote spiderman 3 Rami
Spiderman - Rami Spiderman films
Spiderman - superior v1 Textured
Spiderman - superior v1
Spiderman - Miles Morales
Spiderman - Unlimited - Textured
Spiderman - Unlimited - no texture
Spiderman - Secret War (symbiote) no Shading
Spiderman - Alex Ross movie version textured
Superman - Man of steel movie
Superman - New 52
Superman - Val Zod
Punisher
Ultimate Captain America v1
Young Justice Nightwing

Payment Method:
View attachment 408854

Process:

Email Request: 4nedesigns@gmail.com
Type: Existing Pattern or Custom Work
Description: Suit Pattern Purchase or Design
References: post any reference images for custom work.
Down payment: No money upfront (since my schedule is very limited)
Payment: Once work is agreed on and completed a Paypal invoice will be emailed.
Terms: You must agree to the terms and conditions stated in the invoice. - This includes not reselling the pattern, not selling prints from my patterns (unless discussed beforehand) and not selling digital patterns created from my Muscle bases ( you may sell prints from the files you create using the muscle base) You may not copy my original pattern for your own designs. The Rami Shape is available for anyone to use.
Pattern Delivery: After payment confirmation - I will email download link for pattern. (once site is updated everything will be automated except for Custom Work)

Hi Everyone long time no see!

I have been inactive due to my real world Job.

But I have been getting some vacation time and started taking small orders here and there. but my site has always been active for complete patterns.

I am not Able to upload new files to my website at the moment or change the prices, most of the prices are lowered than what is one there.
I am working on updating until then send me an email or PM with the request. once you have requested on of the patterns i will send you a paypal invoice
Email is the better option as i am able to receive on my phone. I may not respond until the evenings and the weekend but i am working going through all of my emails, i have a back log of around 1800.

As far as custom work that schedule is harder to manage than selling the already completed patterns. so those are done on a case by case basis. if i can fit it in with my normal job then i will advise time frames and cost.

This thread will be updated as new patterns are created. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks !

Sizing:

There are two sizing Methods 90% of your height from Heel to Top of mask

second eyes to Waist by the below chart

View attachment 408961View attachment 408963.

Last edited:
Re: Sonjou Dye Sub Patterns

Man, those look great! How are you getting those realistic and detailed gradients on elements like the Nightwing chest emblem?

-Nick

Updated top post

with man of steel

Man, those look great! How are you getting those realistic and detailed gradients on elements like the Nightwing chest emblem?

-Nick

a couple of different ways I have 2 different textures laid over top, and I used the "gun metal neutral" in the style tab. changed the colors to varying blues instead of gray. then I added a couple of white lines for bright spots the did Gaussian blur till you could barely see the white.

Are you taking orders? I love the Nightwing gorgeous work there (bait the pattern is slightly wrong) but would like to see it on fabric before before any order is placed.

No I am not taking orders, What I am taking are ideas of suits people would like to see.

This is purely done while waiting on a price quote for my Amazing Spiderman suit.

I do not know if my pattern works yet.

This is not a Rami Pattern, this is Orginal at the chest arms.

ideas you say? Green lantern, black panther, flash, aquaman, red tornado, fanastic 4 suits, captain britain, black adam, captain marvel..

i could go on but these should occupy you if you are bored xD

I'd love to see your take on Daredevil, and both Classic and Modern Wolverines...

No I am not taking orders, What I am taking are ideas of suits people would like to see.

This is purely done while waiting on a price quote for my Amazing Spiderman suit.

I do not know if my pattern works yet.

This is not a Rami Pattern, this is Orginal at the chest arms.

Thats perfect then,

I would love to see the billy zhane, Phantom costume.

Post them all ! Can't hurt to have a big list some may inspire me more that others. Some suits will be eAsier than others as well.

ok here it goes: Power ranger suits, Shield comic uniform, classic x-men suits, ant man, wasp, the phantom, punisher, green arrow, blue beetle, Deadpool, moon knight, spawn, the atom, falcon, the tick, sentry, bane mask, harley quinn, kick-ass, quicksilver, plastic man, booster gold, lightning lad, deathstroke, Bizarro, doctor fate...

that should do for now ;)

Okay I have a few votes from the current list. I would love to see a well done Deadpool suit, but you have to be careful not to let it look like spidey. I've also thought about doing a dye sub version of the power ranger movie from back in the 90's. It would be a cool way to get the intricate details. I'm really liking the dye sub process, my Spider-man is the first time I've ever done it. I'm thinking of another dye sub project work on for comic con...

I did some more work on nighwing, will post pics tomorrow my photoshop just crashed, so im off to hit the hay.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back