Somewhat cheap Lost-style jumpsuit

Pretzellogic

Halloween is once again upon us and I thought I had the perfect costume: patches from scifigeeks and a jumpsuit from here and I'm a member of the Dharma Initiative.

Unfortunately, they stopped offering tan as a color option about a week and a half ago. Anyone know where I can find a poplin jumpsuit that won't cost me a ton of cash?

you should just save up, and get one through the profiles in history Lost prop auction in a few months

I know they have a few that they are auctioning

You can buy a Lost jumpsuit from ABC's store. Around 90$ if I remember right, comes with a patch and Worker or Motor Pool written on it if I remember right. But yeah, it's not cheap compared to your link.

The color menu on that ARAMARK link now includes Tan as an option.

However, these coveralls are not accurate to the ones on the show. From the picture, it looks like the collar is different. Also, the left breast pocket is missing the flap.

The jumpsuits on the ABC store site are also not accurate. When I checked earlier tonight, they only offered Tan and Navy coveralls. The collars are different, and the breast pockets are zippered, not flapped as they should be.

Ironically, they don't offer charcoal grey coveralls, but the charcoal grey coveralls Radzinsky wore ARE the same style as the ones on the ABC store site. So they actually would be accurate, but they don't sell them.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back