Something Special For 2012

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After the fanttastic items that came from Casey today and a bio i recieved from an RPF member, i have a couple of special things planned for this little lot

cant wait to get started and show you some progress pictures

dsc0014hq.jpg

Im super Excited to get started on these, as i mentioned i have something special to do to them both, trouble is i cant start until after the holidays, my misses will go mad if i disappear into the workshop over the holiday period :p

Hey Guy's my first post of 2012 so happy new year :D

I thought i would show you a Quick "MOCK UP" of one of the Bio's i have have and plan to get finished pretty soon.

As mentioned this is purely in the mock up stage still lots of work to do, i just wanted to get a feel of how this would look and if i had not enough or too many Horns.

Im sure you can guess the colour scheme for this one can't wait to get it all finished

dsc0101cd.jpg

dsc0102pd.jpg

Actually looking at this from a picture point of view i think there may be too many horn's ! what do you think ??

Oh !!! i really thought you would guess the paint design, i want to a Darth Maul Style Pred Bio.

The Horns are only tacked on using a bit of Hot Glue and easily removed i just wanted to see what it would look like, but judging by the picture im thinking there are too many horns !

Hey man, nice idea. For Darth Maul style bio, I would only put the horns around the fins at the top and then bring them in towards the crown (forehead area) of the bio. If you look at Darth Maul, his horns are only around the top of his head (which is unique to him). Other than that, the paint up would give it away straight up :)

im guessing the picture doesnt show up to well how ive set out the horns but i get what you mean ive kind of gone along those lines you have suggested

i really like the horns on the cheeks though so i may keep those there

I guessed it was Darth Maul.
Well, I personally think there might be too many horns but if you want to have it just like the character, then by all means keep them. The paintjob will tell the viewer straight away what character you have gone for - here is where I think there might be too many horns. But its YOUR bio and you should do what you want with it. :)
The horns on the cheek can be a good idea, try lower them down a bit and see how it looks.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back