Someone's trying to kill me...

Tsurabisu

So, I just get home from filing my taxes and the FedEx truck's around the front of my building. I ask the driver if they have anything for my number... She hands me a package. I look at the tag because I know this can't be right. I ordered my mask from Lee on the 11th. There's no way he could cast and ship over seas in just about two weeks, right? I go up to my apartment and get out my trusty pocket knife...

IMAG0002.jpg

I open the box up and see this beast glaring back at me!

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

I swear! Lee's tryin' ta kill me! He sends me this work of art and it shows up early! Just about gave me a freakin' heart attack! Lol!

Thanks, Lee! Yer the best! From the time It was cast to the time it was in my hands-----13 days! That's gotta be a record er somethin'!

i think lee gets a kick out of scaring the green-piss out of people thru the mail ,.....

or so i hear,.....ha ha ha

jk lee please don't send me suspicious packages,....

mask looks awesome by the way ,......
i'll have a " LEE " eventually,....

i will.....

not at all, i just think no matter what you buy , be it a mask or sofa or car, you should have it at least deliverd on time, and if you can do it earlier , then why not

glad you like anyway

that IS pretty cool of ya lee,.......

seems like everybody with a good reputation on here got it for the same reasons,,....
you know how excited people are to get very very good quality stuff ,....and ya see to it it gets there as quick as possible,...

very cool of you guys,......

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back