Someone trying to sell Marko's Maurauders Map?

Not necessarily. He could have scanned the map from the Film Wizardry book and printed it out and aged it. Which begs the question why anyone would pay $35.00 for a "mini" version of the map plus another $10 for shipping is beyond me when you could buy the Noble full size version for the same price.

My suggestion would be to ask the seller how he made the map and see what he says.

bfd

Not necessarily. He could have scanned the map from the Film Wizardry book and printed it out and aged it. Which begs the question why anyone would pay $35.00 for a "mini" version of the map plus another $10 for shipping is beyond me when you could buy the Noble full size version for the same price.

My suggestion would be to ask the seller how he made the map and see what he says.

bfd

Looks like you are right, Marko's Map has 4 extra leafs.

I've tried to message this seller in the past but they were not very descriptive in their answers.

Last edited:
This seller IS selling my daily prophets and I'm pretty sure a bunch of Jhadha's stuff. I have contacted him...

Good luck Decat getting this person to remove these items or even admit they used your or jhadha's items. "Been there...done that..." It is a very real and unfortunate result of posting "free" replicated paper props. There are many unscrupulous out there.

bfd

I've had people ask me to make them something that was a free on here, and I feel conflicted, I mean all I'm really doing is printing the file and aging it. How do you guys feel about this, I haven't done anything for money, but is it ok to ask for something for the printing and aging time costs, not looking to make a profit. And obviously I will not sell anything I have bought off anyone, as I feel that's wrong.

Nothing wrong with being reasonably compensated for your time and materials in the situation you descibe. Just not cool to be selling other peoples' work for profit.

bfd

Just saw this now.

I don't think it's the one I made. If that map is missing 4 panels, then it must have been scanned from the wizarding book.

Even I don't have a copy of the digital file that I made due to a hard disk crash. :cry

If any of you have a digital copy of the map I made, could you please email it back to me?

markojuni@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Oh, just a note... There is a seller over here in the Philippines who I think is selling Harry Potter paper props taken from this site. Haven't confirmed it yet, but I'm pretty sure this is where they get the paper props they print and sell.

Just saw this now.

I don't think it's the one I made. If that map is missing 4 panels, then it must have been scanned from the wizarding book.

Even I don't have a copy of the digital file that I made due to a hard disk crash. :cry

If any of you have a digital copy of the map I made, could you please email it back to me?

markojuni@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Got you covered.

Hmm... Looks like the posted file link is now broken as well.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back