Some weird art of mine

They De

:) So I decided to show some of my artwork - it's in progress though - and sorry for the crappy quality - I don't have a scanner bu as soon as I get a hold of one I'll upload better versions.

Basically those are some fun art I did while studying for my exams (this just drives me crazy and various freaky ideas come to my mind XD):

vseki_lud-s_nomera_si.jpg.gif

IMGP2663.jpg.gif

IMGP2668.jpg.gif

copy_ofpredator.jpg.gif
- this is perhaps the only (sp far ) more serious artwork

IMGP2683.jpg.gif
(and this is relatively what I intend to make as armour for myself >.

vseki_lud-s_nomera_si.jpg.gif

IMGP2663.jpg.gif

IMGP2668.jpg.gif

copy_ofpredator.jpg.gif

IMGP2683.jpg.gif

Dude this would be a really cool anime cartoon of Predators. based on your drawings I would be willing to even read a comic based off of the characters.

Thanks a lot for the feedback - and as soon as I get free from exams and courseworks I'll post some more and better quality art

Love it excellent, your armor design is immense
Well - I'm gonna make the armour (it'll be hell of a work - baring in mind that I myself made it hard - the details and so on XD ), in fact I already started making it - when there will be more progress on it I'll post some pictures... 'cause recently I just don't have much time - tons and tons of work to do for the university.

Dude this would be a really cool anime cartoon of Predators. based on your drawings I would be willing to even read a comic based off of the characters.
Actually I will make a few short funny comics in this style (the more cartoonish one) and if I have a more decent story in mind (a one that is readable and doesn't sound like the tons and tons of bulls**t I'm coming across in the net - the fanf**ks - as I call them) I'll make it too :)

IMGP2765.jpg.gif

Something I did today - based on a RP forum I'm in (it's AVP related)

I just can't help it - when I'm writing I always think with pictures - and afterward I get inspired to draw them - seems that being an artist is not a profession - it's DIAGNOSIS.

IMGP2765.jpg.gif

Thankies - I pulled it off rather quickly - it took me like about 4-5 hours to make it ^^ And perhaps there will be more illustrations

You sir, rock at drawing Predators and Aliens.
And the drawing about what gifts the different races gives to their females is so funny. XD

Thankies ^^ - there are some more artworks I did recently ^^

IMGP2912.jpg.gif

IMGP2894.jpg.gif

IMGP2898.jpg.gif

IMGP2859.jpg.gif
- played with different predator design ^^

IMGP2864.jpg.gif
- the character of a friend of mine from an RPG I'm in

IMGP2874.jpg.gif
- the design of a female character of mine (They'De - for more info - the artwork above)

IMGP2882.jpg.gif
- some damn weird randomness

IMGP2854.jpg.gif

IMGP2848.jpg.gif
- and again randomness and caroonizations XD

IMGP2912.jpg.gif

IMGP2894.jpg.gif

IMGP2898.jpg.gif

IMGP2859.jpg.gif

IMGP2864.jpg.gif

IMGP2874.jpg.gif

IMGP2882.jpg.gif

IMGP2854.jpg.gif

IMGP2848.jpg.gif

I LOVE Your style...

It's cartoony, yet original and, better yet, conceptually captures everything You're going for brilliantly...

Not to mention they made me smile quite alot as I was looking at them (the first one especially, as it summed the "bigger picture" up so comedically and effectively, it was genius)...

Booyah...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back