Some Studio Scale TIE Fighter/Interceptor Questions

Jamie, could you measure the top/front/bottom/back holes and/or dishes that go in their place so I know the diameter of them? Pretty please?

Give me a couple of days... still working on my room here. The Tie is put up safe until I get this space fixed. Too many kits and things to organize at the moment!

.125 not .080 makes for a perfect fit with the .250 H beam. The "T" strut is only used on the ESB version. The middle ridge within the H beam is just 1/16 strip styrene glued in place.

Actually, on the Edlund piece, it sure looked like T-rail......

Gene

Thanks Jamie.

I did a search on Koolshade, and apparently there is a distributor in New Jersey and another one in Kansas... does anyone know about this?

I've purchased koolshade from Delaware Valley Solar Screens in New Jersey. Ask for Dave Milne, he's the owner.

I've purchased koolshade from Delaware Valley Solar Screens in New Jersey. Ask for Dave Milne, he's the owner.

Yes, I spoke to him this morning. I am going to fax him an order as soon as I figure out how much will be enough. He's trying to sell his business because, as he says, he's getting too old. He said he knew about it being used for scale models. I didn't speak to the guy in Kansas, but I e-mailed him. I am waiting for a reply.

Great distributor opportunity – North East Coast, USA
Mr. David Milne
Delaware Valley Solar Screens
3 Gramercy Place
Southampton, NJ 08088
USA
00 1 800 247 4233
00 1 800 392 4752
dvssmilne@comcast.net

I can't remember if he said $30 or $40 per square foot...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back