Some prop photos

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wynnstudio

In the process of updating my website. I just added a section of studio shots of props. Most were done on a sweap with a softbox overhead. Figured I would share. :)

wynnstudio

Thomas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SithLord

Sr Member
Superb presentation and photography....like museum pieces. Love the pulse rifle shots...great stuff.

:cheers,

Thomas

Exodus

I really love the Constantine lighter and display. I remember a bit ago that someone was making one, was that you? Anyone else planning on making a run of them?

outlander

Sr Member
One of the nicest things Tom did was take photos for people at one of the ECPPs.

As a talentless hack, I was happy to have some of my pride and joys immortalized in such great photos.

Tom, you are a fantastic photographer.

JAS

wynnstudio

Thanks for the comments :) Sadley most of this is not my collection. I have some nice stuff but somehow photographers never get around to there stuff :lol I do the photo work on the side for collectors.

Thomas