Some of the things I've made, just wanted to show them

Rango

Hi, I love to create things, and i wanted to show some them here, for now I only picked out some clay sculpts.
10202-collection.jpg

and a ventriloquist werewolf (WIP pics) i made for my son last Halloween. My son painted his fantasy werewolf when he was about 6 years old, (he named him Breeder, I don't know why)... Along came Jeff Dunham, so long story sort, Breeder had to come to life.

10201-werewolf.jpg

@Moses23 GOW, that's a game right? I'm not really into that, but as I can imagine the graphics and fantasy they use nowadays in games I say; Thanks :))

@crackerjazz Thanx! but please tell me, you know Rango ;-))

Some very nice sculpting you got there goin' Rango!! I love the werewolf, and the story that goes with it. Anyone creating their kid's fantasy werewolf, is a number one parent in my book :)

Keep us posted on anymore work you do,

Cheers

@Dutchman; Thanx! Maybe I should have given "Breeder" the lead in this thread with larger pics. I'ts my latest work, and I love it myself. :)

Awesome. You do this for a living as well ?

Show more ...

Btw, i'm in Amsterdam. Wherabouts are you ?

Cheers,
Wasili

Awesome sculpting man! I really want to get more into sculpting and do some figure work. I'd like to take a break from the ships a Cylons and whatnot and do some figures. Thanks for sharing.

@wasili, No, i'm not doing this for a living. Unfortunate I'm not much of a business-woman, so the most of these sculpts i've made for friends/free
Ah well, I had lots of fun making them, and if I can make someone happy with it. that's oke.
I'm near Rotterdam by the way.

@Undderdog If you feel like it, just go for it! I'd love to see your sculpting skills

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back