Some Of The Pieces I've Worked On Pic Heavy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TuaCathach

I removed my build threads a while ago, I think I was on the verge of walking away from all of this to be honest.. but things have settled down now and I am… .. well lets just say that I have found a new lease of life and looking forward to more builds.

There are a few people I do want to thank for their help and efforts, and advice along the way. Usurper, always a source of inspiration and advice whenever I asked and rarely got fed up with the silly questions. PTGreek, Bovine13, Predator666thepain666, Kit Hunter and so many more of you for the help, support, in some cases parts and encouregment …… anyway that’s enough of that lol.. on with the pics..

First up.

Flesh Hunter.
This was my own concept and design and I was delighted to be able to bring it to life.

P1070672.jpg

P1070661.jpg

P1070662.jpg

P1070668.jpg

P1090242.jpg

P1020333.jpg

P1 Suit
Took a while to get it finished but it was worth it in the end.
snapshot-2.png

snapshot-1.png

SAM_0021.jpg

SAM_0020.jpg

P2 Elder
A suit I was proud to build and paint.
paulelder.jpg

There are more pics of these and I will add them at a later date..

There have been other pieces I have done etc, bios, heads, and such but I love seeing the full suits finished.. gives a great sense of pride.. anyway comment or don’t, but I hope you guys get the same inspiration from here that I have gotten over the years.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kithunter

I love seeing the full suits finished.. gives a great sense of pride..
how do you think it makes me feel?.....BEYOND my initial hopes for this place.
Thank for for your passion and sharing your creations on the lair.