Some of my Small Prop Collection.

skintaster

Hi all. New to this forum, although I've been collecting props here and there for a few years now.

Here are some photos of a few of the things I've collected. It's not everything, but the stuff I have photos of.

This is a fiberglass jackolantern I got from Propstore years ago. it was used in the production of "Sleepy Hollow".

IMGP5452.jpg

I have a bunch of stuff from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Probably the most impressive is this fiberglass head from one of the villains in the musical episode.

IMGP5449.jpg

This is a stop motion cat puppet used in "A Nightmare Before Christmas". It was masterfully brought back from the brink of doom by a restoration by the folks at Tom Spina Designs. If they hadn't fixed this puppet up, I think it would have disintegrated by now. The foam latex was as brittle as it gets, and crumbling away from the armature.

IMGP5458.jpg

Looks great now! TSDs also created a nice protective display for the piece.

I'll have to get photos of the rest of my collection. I have a bunch of fangs, stakes, wardrobe, and various odds and ends from Buffy, as well as a couple of things from the original "Conan the Barbarian", Hostel 2, and e few others. :)

I saw Tom's pictures of the restoration of the stop motion cat, it really did need his help! I was so glad to see that it's now looking so great again, what a terrific item :thumbsup

Oh, and I'm in love with that Sleepy Hollow pumpkin, I'd love one of those myself if I could find one - very jealous! :love keep an eye on it :lol

I saw Tom's pictures of the restoration of the stop motion cat, it really did need his help! I was so glad to see that it's now looking so great again, what a terrific item :thumbsup

Oh, and I'm in love with that Sleepy Hollow pumpkin, I'd love one of those myself if I could find one - very jealous! :love keep an eye on it :lol

:) Thanks! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back