Some of my models.

gunnerk19

Master Member
Started getting back into building models after quite a while. I like the Bandai kits because of the great detail and how easily they go together.

My 1/72 X Wing fighter. Still need to paint R2. The paint is a combination of Model Master enamels, pastel chalk, and the included decals.

Osvyrhz.jpg

bqvtvoj.jpg

GZNITMI.jpg

1/350 Millennium Falcon. Fiddly scale would be an understatement. Finish is nothing more than panel line washes, pastel chalk, and the included decals except for a few random points done in flat yellow. The cockpit and gun well window decals seem just a tad too big for the scale IMO.

HCDFhKD.jpg

D65Zi6g.jpg

SJt3G0m.jpg

robG6Nm.jpg

BTJ9ZsB.jpg

Just finishing up the 1/350 Blockade Runner. Made a noob mistake and added the fiddly bits before detailing and in short order broke off both the top and bottom guns and the antenna dish :oops:

Waiting for those to set up before I attempt any more.

ePTN1uz.jpg

1GFpYDG.jpg

mGSOUMB.jpg

pDIFNlA.jpg

Also completed both the 1/12 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo Stormtrooper disguise kits. Those were pretty straightforward OOB builds so not really much to show.

Last edited:
Nice job on all of them, I especially like the X-Wing. I don't know how you can work on the smaller ones I would need the Hubble Telescope for those.:)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back