some more new avp gameplay

well buddy that is another pred, not sure if they are about to fight or not but that's definitely another pred. that little segment you said to look for was even weirder cause the pred that is playing in not the same one we've been seeing for this game, the blades and gauntlets look to be a totally different style than the guy on the cover... i dunno could be crazy, but i just had to look cause i can't wait to play this friggin' game!!!!!

Seriously , i think i am looking forward to this more than any other game i have ever owned. i so hope the ball has not been dropped.

I had never seen it, I think it would be cool if
you could customize your armor and bio.
Can't wait to see you hunters online!

Pred vs Pred would be cool but I think the one you see is throwing the dead Alien just like the Elder threw the gun and said "take it"

Seriously , i think i am looking forward to this more than any other game i have ever owned. i so hope the ball has not been dropped.

The ball has been thrown to another universe :D .

I love the alien gameplay, brings back some good times that I had on the computer running around as an alien and eating people limb from limb.

I'm gonna miss being a facehugger though. I always thought that was cool to see how difficult it is for an alien to survive and it was always fun eating random things as a chestburster .

I reserved my copy of the game today and can't wait to play it.

This game is gonna be the best game this year...it looks AMAZING! hopfully we preds can use the Spear gun and Net gun like in AVP2 on PC :D

well buddy that is another pred, not sure if they are about to fight or not but that's definitely another pred. that little segment you said to look for was even weirder cause the pred that is playing in not the same one we've been seeing for this game, the blades and gauntlets look to be a totally different style than the guy on the cover... i dunno could be crazy, but i just had to look cause i can't wait to play this friggin' game!!!!!

nah its the same pred, cant wait

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back