Some Drawings Of Mine.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevin502

I just recently got the old pencil and paper back out after years, here are my first attempt at Predator...be gentle. more to follow.

010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevin502

ha yeah tell me about it, pencil is cheaper than clay....teaser really didnt like the body, too skinny i think.

Double H

Ahhhh, come on..... show us the rest..... you tease lol

Nice work, someone needs to sit you in front of some clay and see what you can do lol

frosty

Sr Member
I like it, very detailed, i'm just going back to drawing to, its something i've lapsed at over the years

kevin502

I have never in my life sculpted anything, i am however looking into getting a sculpting/mask making package and gonna give it a shot whenever i get the extra dough. Everything i make is gonna have to be on a tught budget :unsure: