Some 1/48 scale Finemolds builds

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REL

Sr Member
TIE fighters
c_s_tie01.jpg

c_s_tie02.jpg

c_s_tie03.jpg

c_s_tie04.jpg

And X Wing's Red 5 and Leader

fm_xwing_01.jpg

fm_xwing_02.jpg

fm_xwing_03.jpg

fm_xwing_04.jpg

fm_xwing_05.jpg

fm_xwing_06.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

STEVE THE SWEDE

Sr Member
Awesome! I've just ordered the Tie and Snowspeeder. After seen yours I can't wait to start working on them. Time and space stops me from doing SS builds these days, thought these smaller kits would be a fun substitute! Again, your builds look top notch!

Steve.

clancampbell

Sr Member
I think he's basically a modelling magician.....there's definitely something hokey going on when a guy consistently produces builds so astonishing they actually make me cry!

Incredible work, as usual!

Rich

SmilingOtter

Master Member
Once again, in awe. I love the disparity between the pristine, spit-and-polish TIE's and the "it doesn't have to be clean to fly" X-Wings.

Off-topic: did you ever finish the Defiant?