Solo Tobias Beckett's DL-44 Carbine

I come with a question. The rear of the AW custom solo blaster looks like it has a slot in the back of the broom handle grip. I have found some wooden stocks for the M712 and the C-96 that look like it may fit.
s-l1600.jpg

I though about getting a stock to see if it would clip to the broom handle and then tear down the stock and remake it in fashion of the DL-44. However, I really only need the hardware that mates to the broom handle.
Mauser C96 RED 9 WW1 Shoulder Stocks 009.jpg

Does anyone know what this is called or where to find it?

Oh no, I'm afraid I just blue myself. Was it something I said?
No, I think you are right on. Based on the pics of the prop they used that connector and a modified stock. I'm shocked nobody made a kit of the carbine add-ons. I would have gotten on that.

I was hoping to be able to dismantle the latching mechanism and replace the release lever with a piece of machined aluminum to match the prop.

47531707251_768462f35b_o-png.png

It looks like they wanted a long release button to make it easier for the on screen dismantling.

Its been a while since I've tackled a prop build so maybe I should take stock of my life, get a handle on this project and just go ahead and pull the trigger. Worse case scenario my failed project becomes the butt of some jokes...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back