Solo Movie - Han Solo Jacket (White and Brown) [TRAILER/LEGO SET SPOILERS]

From photos I've seen so far, the black boots definitely look darker than the pants, leading me to believe he is wearing midnight blue trousers. Though the bloodstripes definitely look grey in every shot I've seen so far... so not sure what the story is with the toy.

^Definitely looks that way zoomed into this image:
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 5.05.17 PM.png

This complicates things a bit regarding the pants...
View attachment 795623
I could believe it that his pants are actually very dark blue and just look black in the promo images released so far, but they definitely don't seem to have red blood stripes. Maybe he gets the red stripes during the movie? Or maybe the figure just has an inaccurate/preliminary paint job haha.

and that the figure is holding the TFA not the ANH blaster so those that have the Evike DL-44 aren't doing too bad.
Special thanks for that bit.

I see a spot of red in the first pant wrinkle above the boot.

This complicates things a bit regarding the pants...
View attachment 795623
I could believe it that his pants are actually very dark blue and just look black in the promo images released so far, but they definitely don't seem to have red blood stripes. Maybe he gets the red stripes during the movie? Or maybe the figure just has an inaccurate/preliminary paint job haha.

It is apples and oranges and doesn't help but remember that the Diamond Select Captain America TFA figure was close to the movie costume but ultimately wrong in so many details.
The design was based on a work in progress costume seem in the making of special features.

Yet, the toy had to be put into production so it didn't reflect the final production "screen used" costume.

Here's another official image of the whole outfit, seemingly showing the colors a little better:
0lCVB6n.jpg
The pants do look more blue in this one, and it seems to confirm that the inner facing of his shirt is a different material from the body.

Glyn Dillon, one of the costume designers on SOLO, responding to a tweet stated that the pants are a darker blue, with stripes that are not as bright red as the toy:

https://twitter.com/glyn_dillon/status/964390731723894785

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this movie has not been released yet and none of you have had the chance to see it and find out if you've actually enjoyed it, why is this project being begun at this time?

It doesn't make sense. You might hate it with a passion.

Looks like Beckett's gunbelt has ammo cartridges very similar to Director Krennic's in Rogue One.

it's still bugging me that Han's pants aren't nearly tight enough. I guess he kept washing them in hot water between now and ANH....

Some new Solo marketing material out in which the pants are clearly a dark blue. The stripe doesn't look even close to red, though. And we finally get a better look at some of the details of Beckett and Lando's outfits too. I think this is the first good look at either of their gun belts.
stripes are red. Saw a better image from dennys on my phone. it is clear as day they are semi bright red.
img-swsolo-char2.png

Last edited:
1D775AFB-6E5A-4F1E-864D-87188D45D9B1.jpg
Do these dimensions look close to the “badge” on his brown jacket? I’m making a 3D model of it if anyone is interested?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back