Limited Run Solo hyperfuel coaxium vial and canister

Yay - mine appears to have made it to the UK first attempt this time... hopefully it an make the last few hundred miles from London without incident...

Yay - mine appears to have made it to the UK first attempt this time... hopefully it an make the last few hundred miles from London without incident...

First it will make if from London to Coventry and then Royal Mail will send you a blackmail note with a ransom demand for money before they deliver it. If you pay up they will deliver it a few days later but not before they public lie in the tracking saying they tried to deliver it but couldn't. This is Royal Mail speak for pay up or else!!;) Mine also arrived in the UK so expecting my blackmail note soon! Hope they both arrive safely.

Not quite as bad as that... saw online it was at the local sorting office I walk past on the way to work. Popped in and charge was £9.07... of which £8.00 was the blackmail... er... handling fee. At least the chap looked embarassed ;-)

Still - it has safely arrived and looks great!

Not quite as bad as that... saw online it was at the local sorting office I walk past on the way to work. Popped in and charge was £9.07... of which £8.00 was the blackmail... er... handling fee. At least the chap looked embarassed ;-)

Still - it has safely arrived and looks great!

Glad it arrived safely, still waiting for mine but you gotta love it when you are charged £8.00 to pay a £1.07 duty charge.................

Glad it arrived safely, still waiting for mine but you gotta love it when you are charged £8.00 to pay a £1.07 duty charge.................

That's far better than here in New Zealand, we're charged an additional 33% to cover biohazard safety protocols etc, you guys get off lightly.

That's far better than here in New Zealand, we're charged an additional 33% to cover biohazard safety protocols etc, you guys get off lightly.

Unfortunately its not that straight forward and our duty can range from 20% to 100%!! depending on the price and handling fee. In many cases we would love only a 33% charge. ;)

Last edited:
Mine arrived today with my RO data card. All items look great. I was just curious if the brass sleeve that holds in the mesh on the canister was glued in or friction fit. Mine arrived partially covering the hole and I'd really like to change that.

Thanks.

Oh no. I took great care in aligning them.... Not sure what happened there. It's glued,v but I'd expect you could pull it out or twist it outwith enough force and repetition.

Oh no. I took great care in aligning them.... Not sure what happened there. It's glued,v but I'd expect you could pull it out or twist it outwith enough force and repetition.

No worries, this stuff happens. What type of glue was used? I was able to move it, but the mesh began to move with it and started to bubble up in the opening so I stopped before I ruined it.

Yeah mine is the same. The out of alignment is not significant, just a little and I tried to pull the brass piece out but didn't want to force it too much. Like I said it's not significant but if I can adjust it I will.

#1257. I received half of my order but not the coaxium.

Hmm oops sorry, I must have switched yours with someone else's. I'll send you a coaxium as soon as I get back from my trip. Aug 15thish

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_120555.jpg
    IMG_20190726_120555.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back