Limited Run Solo hyperfuel coaxium vial and canister

Please make the canister also for this run, pretty please with sugar on Top.

Yes, I agree it's too blue when viewed in dim light. In daylight outdoors, it looks great with the blue LED.

I plan on making the housing, but as it's more involved I want to make this piece first, and then make the canister later, once I've shipped this. My initial plan was to house the LED inside the endcap so it'd glow on its own, but the pieces are small and it's difficult to incorporate the light there. I'll likely house the electronics in the canister, and allow for light to transmit from the housing to the crystal vial itself when on display, and not when it's removed.

What's exciting is that I have the first run of these in hand, ready to go, once the machined parts are finished. I have a bunch on my plate right now but I'm working every day to get these ready, the Dryden Vos rings shipped, and the HiC bases shipped.

Test prototype printed endcap. Final endcap parts will be aluminum.

One end will have a hole so it can get light from a stand, or from the canister.
27275bb5c71f8916dd41db70ee1e71f5.jpg
3b7f8cef3b56419ea4b765dc722220b6.jpg
403d1352f67ab3c33acf607d93de0aed.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
712d86ea1ff3c2af0fe521547ac93df0.jpg

Last edited:
Does the design have curved edges to the star or is that the curvature of the cylinder playing with the picture?

I'm pretty sure there's actually a brass covering on one of the ends. It'd be a whole lot easier for me if it was the bare aluminum and not a separate brass piece. but I can't tell for sure. Either way, the hole won't be exposed at the far end, though it may be there underneath the brass disc.

brass end.pngbrass end 2.png
Will both end caps have holes or just the one end?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back