Solid steel mjolnir

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Here is one I created after many requests-- This one was purchased even before I had it completed by one of our servicemen that returned from Iraq. He is getting a 60+ lb solid Steel mjolnir. The handle is steel as well and has real leather inlaid into it. There is a steel cable running thru the wristsrtap on the end also.
What a beast--

P1010780.jpg

P1010779.jpg

P1010777.jpg

P1010775.jpg

P1010771.jpg

Last edited:
Now that is sweet! I can only imagine hauling that around the place.
Imagine training your body to hold that like it's nothing. Challenge someone if they are worthy, casually hand it over and watch them break a foot. The pending lawsuit would totally be worth it.

i like weight to my weapons lol wonder what damage 100lb could do to a car lol but wouldnt want to scratch the mjolnir :behave

That is absolutely insane. If I were your client I would use this in daily outdoor tasks such as putting up christmas lights or fixing things. Would really freak out the Neighborhood kids.

At 60 lbs, it better be a display piece. I weightlift regularly and 60 lbs is not something to sniff at when carrying, certainly too heavy to carry as an effective weapon piece that you can swing around for fun unless you're 300 lbs of muscle (that'll make Chris Hemsworth look like a featherweight).

At 100 lbs, forget about it... it ain't going nowhere. I can dumbell press 100 lb weights in each hand, doesn't mean I can carry that kind of weight comfortably. I would imagine even NFL offensive linemen would not want to carry 100 lbs and walk around.

Dont think it is for carrying around-- I carried around one of the 25lbs one at Comicazeexpo and was whipped and I lift too!!.

I think they want it to be true to the motto on the hammer--
"Whosoever be worthy---"

I may be doing one for a special presentation for Stan Lee at the Oscars-- waiting to hear back for the go ahead. Not holding my breath tho-- You know how those things go sometimes. If and when it happens--it happens

First, I'll say that I've NEVER been a fan of the saying on the hammer-head. I just think it's dumb that a hammer of either Norse mythology OR alien origin (depending on whether one is referencing comic or film), would have this Ye Olde English script on the side, complete with ZOMG dramatical... ellipses for the big reveal.

Having said that, I feel that this Mjolnir is BY FAR your finest work. I REALLY like it. If the saying were omitted, or say, written in rune, I'd think it was absolutely perfect. But seriously, this is EXCELLENT work.:eek:thumbsup

Thanks all. The client sent me pictures of him holding it over his head with one hand--------------- for a second:facepalm

He is one of our servicemen and he absolutely loves it. He got the base also. Was an honor to do this for him. He is the only one around that has a solid steel Mjolnir!!!!

At 60 lbs, it better be a display piece. I weightlift regularly and 60 lbs is not something to sniff at when carrying, certainly too heavy to carry as an effective weapon piece that you can swing around for fun unless you're 300 lbs of muscle (that'll make Chris Hemsworth look like a featherweight).

At 100 lbs, forget about it... it ain't going nowhere. I can dumbell press 100 lb weights in each hand, doesn't mean I can carry that kind of weight comfortably. I would imagine even NFL offensive linemen would not want to carry 100 lbs and walk around.

I was about to say the exact same thing. I am guessing 98% of the weight is in the mallet itself. You will have to carry this bad boy two handed and definitely use the handle strap. Very impressive! A beast of a hammer!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back