Solid Crystal and Granite Mjolnir

not interchangeable-- I just had them there for show-- the bronze one will go into the black granite and the crystal into the crystal.

I love these hammers, especially the clear one. Is it an acrylic resin casting? I'm amazed you can get it so clear. Do you have any tips or tricks you can share on how you did this? I am interested in doing a man cave sign for a friend who loves Superman. I want to have it look something like the Fortress of Solitude from the Superman movies with that wording in the middle in Red and Blue Superman text. What you did with your hammer could be exactly what I need.
Thanks in advance, and again great job.

I love these hammers, especially the clear one. Is it an acrylic resin casting? I'm amazed you can get it so clear. Do you have any tips or tricks you can share on how you did this? I am interested in doing a man cave sign for a friend who loves Superman. I want to have it look something like the Fortress of Solitude from the Superman movies with that wording in the middle in Red and Blue Superman text. What you did with your hammer could be exactly what I need.
Thanks in advance, and again great job.
The clear one is solid leaded crystal-- not acrylic or resin at all-- so basically you have to melt glass--cast it-- grind it-- etc-- Unless you are prepared to spend $$$$ for the fortress project- I would recommend another option. I have an optical grade casting resin that I have been working with and it may work. Im going to try a hammer and see what a happens.

it is so cool i want one the granite one is the best mjolnir i have ever seen it is AWESOME!!!! where can i buy one ?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back