Star Wars SOLD

Buy now for 123456.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

victory201

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Items sold

I have run out of room for my Star Wars collectibles, so I am selling all my 1/6 scale Sideshow/Hot Toys figures. These figures are from the earlier runs of about 15 years ago and all are the Sideshow exclusive versions.

I am going to start with the prequel figures.

The figures are still in the original shipping containers and have never been removed from their boxes. So the figures themselves are mint. Boxes are in good shape, though there is some “box” wear. Any minor dents are noted in the description.

I took a picture of each figure, if you need to see more pics, just let me know.

All prices include economy shipping and PayPal fees. Please send me a PM so I can verify the figure(s) you want are still available since I will sell on a first come – first sold basis. I will try to update ASAP as items are sold.

The following are $66 each (as in Order 66)

1. Anakin Skywalker – Jedi Knight – Order of the Jedi (product code 21191)
  2. Anakin Skywalker (designated Darth Vader on box) – Sith Apprentice – Lords of the Sith (product code 2139)(Comic-Con Exclusive – according to the shipping container) box has dent
  3. Darth Maul – Sith Lord – Lords of the Sith (product code 21151)
  4. Kit Fisto – Jedi Knight – Order of the Jedi (product code 21061)
  5. Mace Windu – Jedi Master – Order of the Jedi (product code 21091)
  6. Obi Wan Kenobi – Jedi Master – Order of the Jedi (product code 21171)
  7. Plo Koon – Jedi Master – Order of the Jedi (product code 21231)
  8. Qui-Gon Jinn – Jedi Master – Order of the Jedi (product code 21051)
I am also selling the double figure set of Senator Palpatine and the Emperor for $106 (product code 21261). I note the box is dented on the end.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store