SOLD ===TOHT Coat Hanger - Indiana Jones

Sold for 60.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm guessing no shipping to Canada in that case?
I am SO sorry I haven't gotten back to you. It's been a heavy "doctor" week and it slipped my mind.

I looked up area code V5K 1C5 (at random) and the cheapest price is $20.75.
I was Shocked. The rates must have changed recently because I certainly don't remember paying anywhere near that kind of rate. The whole package can't weigh more than 1 lb.

If you decide you want to get this I promise I will get it mailed the very next business day and notify you.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Ray Remillard

Mail rate.jpg

MystArt

No worries, that's not too bad actually so yes I will definitely buy. I can private message you my address and stuff. I assume you take PayPal?

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, PayPal is fine. You could give me your PayPal address and I can send you an invoice for it, if that sounds good to you.

Ray

RayR

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nope. Yours is holding up the WWII black leather German trench coat.

Attachments

• 429BC328-B204-424E-B526-950501CE2495.jpeg
    429BC328-B204-424E-B526-950501CE2495.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store