(SOLD) STAR TREK IV • UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY • OPERATION RETRIEVE • PROP REPLICA

Prop Store

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD

Operation Retrieve: the top secret plans to rescue both Captain James T. Kirk and Doctor Leonard H. McCoy from the Klingon penitentiary ice planet Rura Penthe. And through the Starfleet Freedom of Information Act, they now they can be yours.

Up for sale is the last from my run of five publicly available half scale versions of the Operation Retrieve Command Briefing, as seen briefly seen in The Undiscovered Country, but more so in one of the cut scenes from the movie (YouTube: Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country - Diplomacy).

My half scale Operation Retrieve Command Briefing itself was printed on 100lb GBA Gloss Cover and measures 12.5” x 18”. It was then mounted by an aluminum bar on .25" plexiglass, measuring 14.5” x 20” in size – the original was printed 25” x 36” and mounted on plexiglass measuring 29” x 40”.

Now you too can feel as though you were there alongside the Federation President, the CiC - Admiral William "Bill" Smillie, Admiral Cartwright, Colonel West and Romulan Ambassador Nanclus.

This is an awesome prop replica and I know it will be a welcome addition to your collection.

Your command briefing will be shipped within 5 - 7 business days via Priority Mail, or First Class Air Mail, depending upon where you live.

BEHIND THE SCENES NOTES:

Originally, this prop was disposed of after filming wrapped, but Penny Juday (former Paramount Trek archivist) saved the piece after she saw it in the dumpster pile.

I was fortunate enough to have it in my possession for a while, and while I did, I was able to document enough of it to fully reproduce it via Illustrator and from there into this half scale version.

Additionally, I added the Enterprise graphic we see Montgomery Scott referencing while searching for the EVA gear and zero gravity boots, minus his red markings.

"We've prepared Operation retrieve based on the rising danger of terrorism between the Klingon Empire and the Federation.

"Sir, we can go in, rescue the hostages, and get out in 24 hours with an acceptable rate of loss in manpower, and equipment.

"We have the technology to..."

"Yes, yes, but suppose you precipitate a full-scale war?"

"Then quite frankly Mr. President, we can clean their Kronometers."

Attachments

• or00.jpg
    or00.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,474
  • or01.jpg
    or01.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 213
  • or02.jpg
    or02.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,973
  • or03.jpg
    or03.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 56
  • or04.jpg
    or04.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 54
  • or05.jpg
    or05.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 55
  • or06.jpg
    or06.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 53
  • or07.jpg
    or07.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 44
  • or08.jpg
    or08.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 41
  • or09.jpg
    or09.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 36
  • or10.jpg
    or10.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 38
  • or11.jpg
    or11.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store