Star Wars SOLD Master Replicas Stormtrooper helmet LE

Prop Store

CaptainEO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is a Master Replicas Stormtrooper helmet LE. Only removed once from packaging years ago, and stored safely in original box and mailer since. Currently sealed up, but can remove if interested. These are pretty rare so please act fast!

SOLD

IMG_0143.jpg

stock photo for reference:
master-replicas-star-wars_1_05c59379a3a6d31a3e80bbf1fd814cd4.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
These are pretty rare. I don't remember how many were made, before MR closed, but I know they didn't complete the run. This is the highest plaque # I've seen. & this is a great price.
Mine is #386, & is getting packed up, cause I'm moving.
Good luck with the sale.

CaptainEO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks so much! It’s still my fav mass produced Stormtrooper helmet made to date, and I hate to see it go. Just trying to pair down and focus my collection at the moment.

jkno

Master Member
These are pretty rare. I don't remember how many were made, before MR closed, but I know they didn't complete the run. This is the highest plaque # I've seen. & this is a great price.
Mine is #386, & is getting packed up, cause I'm moving.
Good luck with the sale.
MR made 1048 before going down, and then EFX continued and made 500

Prop Store