Star Wars Sold!: Han Solo ESB Bespin Blaster DL-44

Prop Store

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1965.JPG IMG_1966.JPG IMG_1967.JPG IMG_1968.JPG

For the first time, I'm offering a Han Solo version of the Bespin blaster. The difference between this one and the Luke version is the round light port on the scope and the rounded radii near the corners of the scope mount. Also, there's a little less weathering on this blaster, possibly because Han spent most of his time inside the Falcon, romancing Princess Leia while Luke wadded through the swamps of Dagobah with Yoda.

The blaster features a resin/brass scope that includes CNC machined, brass lens rings with acrylic lenses and a machined, brass light port. The grips include machined hardware (in brass and steel) that are identical the hardware used on a MGC replica. The Denix replica was machined to look just like a MGC replica, right down to the magazine plate release pin. The aluminum flash hider has been weathered using aluminum black, so the finished look is some thing very similar to laser or heat ionization.
If you have the other Han Blasters, this is a nice one to get to complete your collection. I put mine right next to my Luke ESB blaster.

The price is $525 plus shipping
If you're interested, just send me a pm with your zip code or country for payment information.
I only have the one blaster available, so once it's gone, that's it.

Attachments

• IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 642

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store