sold: Dharma Initiative playing cards (from LOST)

Sold for 5.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Patattack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cleaning out some miscellaneous prop odds and ends!

IMG_20190524_082213.jpg

Dharma Initiative playing cards, as seen on LOST. These are from an RPF run waaay back, but I can't recall the maker. These cards were in rotation for a few years, actively being played with, so they're visibly weathered (especially noticeable on the edges, and one card has a slight crease)--but it IS a complete playable deck, plus a Joker!

They're obviously not in the greatest condition, but if anyone has any interest I'd love for them to go to a good home, so let's say $5 for U.S. buyers, just to cover shipping. If any int'l buyers are interested, I'm not sure how much shipping would cost, but we can talk about it!

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep. I'll go for them. Being used just makes them more authentically weathered. :)

Patattack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome! They do come with a box, but it's uh...very amateurishly homemade (I just printed out a Dharma label and "laminated" it onto the existing box with tape) which is why I didn't take a photo of it, hahah!

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome! They do come with a box, but it's uh...very amateurishly homemade (I just printed out a Dharma label and "laminated" it onto the existing box with tape) which is why I didn't take a photo of it, hahah!
I have the template for a generic playing card box. I can add the design and print it. Then, fold and glue it up.

Prop Store