Star Wars SOLD: Darth Vader helmet (modified Rubies Supreme DV helmet)

Prop Store

Betamin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a Supreme edition Rubies helmet I bought years ago when they first came out and trimmed the warped neck, built up and fixed/added details on the nose, cheeks, lens areas, etc, added new smoked lenses, metal tusks, grills, fixed the grill slots and modified the top mount to get the helmet to sit better. Some of the mods aren't pretty from the inside, but I had a short amount of time to get the helmet modified for a band gig/Halloween party. It also has the two toned paint scheme as shown in the pictures. I didn't do anything to the helmet exterior to modify it. The last pic shows the before and after from the original mask to the updated mask before I did the final paint.

There is only a hex head screw holding the lenses if so they are easy to remove if you want to modify the helmet interior, and the grills are held on with pieces of velcro tape and are also easy to remove. I put a cut down thick foam beer hugger inside the top of the helmet to rest on top of my head so the helmet sat right when wearing. The foam that came with it for inside the cheek areas fell off but I will throw them in.

Please excuse any dust you see, I "Swiffered" it before taking pics, but it has been sitting up in a dark closet for a long time and never displayed.

Asking $100 plus I'll pay HALF of the shipping (I will pay for shipping insurance). US sales only, please. Thanks for looking!
1VADER.jpg

Attachments

• 2VADER.jpg
    2VADER.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 3VADER.jpg
    3VADER.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 4VADER.jpg
    4VADER.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 5Vader.jpg
    5Vader.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store