SOLD! 13 foot tiger shark / white shark from 911 for sale $600 Pick up only

Prop Store

I Athena I

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD!
I work for a shop in the entertainment industry called Creature FX. They asked me to help them sell some of the cool things the've made over the years!

This listing is for a 13 foot tiger/white shark made for the show 911. Price is $600.00.

Creature Effects, Inc. is a full service effects house that produces animatronics, makeup and props for film and television. The company was founded by Mark Rappaport in 1990 after many years of creating puppets and makeup for other effect houses. Mark’s experience producing effects for ILM, Chris Walas, KNB, Stan Winston and running the creature shop for the independent branch of Paramount Pictures known as Full Moon Productions gave him the expertise to generate outstanding effects through his own facility. CREATURE EFFECTS INC.

This item can be picked up at:
Creature Effects Inc.
3329 Cahuenga Blvd W,
Los Angeles, CA 90068

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

~I Athena I

Attachments

• IMG_1523.jpeg
    IMG_1523.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1,218
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I Athena I

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Y'all wanted to give you more info on this. The shark is made of urethane rubber like material. 13 feet long, Weighs 300+ pounds, Has a ballast tank inside To help sink it in water. Can be submerged without damaging shark. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

~I Athena I

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store