so what Graflex Replica have I got here then

Country Paul

Sr Member
I've had this Graflex Replica sitting around for a while, I bought it on eBay from some bad pictures

you don't see too many cheap Graflex's in the UK so I admit I bought in haste :lol

luckily I didn't pay too much about £70 if I recall (& the seller gave me a partial refund when I told him it wasn't original as stated)

thought I'd finally get round to asking if anyone here can identify the parts just for fun

the top looks like it could possibly be a parks (but I wouldn't be able to tell one replica from another)

i think I changed over the bunny ears on this at some point

the clamp confused me because the position of the lettering is much closer to my real clamp than a parks (this is what caught me out in the fuzzy pics I bought from)

solid sidebars on the clamp (I have a chromed one the same somewhere)

the bottom end looks like someone made it themselves? (But done nicely) No lettering on the bottom & ever so slightly thicker diameter than the front end & no battery sling inside

what do we think? I've not been around long enough to know any replicas aside from the Parks one

thank you for helping me identify either the whole Flash or the components (which ever turns out) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    981.1 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    820.5 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 221
Not a Parks.
Parks has all the info stamped on the bottom like a real one has a darker red button, different side plug, sharper text on the clamp, sharper details all around

Never knew about biskit, this is pretty cool!

There was another vendor of repro Graflex´in the past..."Graflex REBORN"

Good product, decent customer service...still have a few parts from them, including a beadblasted BRASS Graflex body, that I am planning to convert with wooden grips some day ;)

Markus

Thank you so much for identifying it & ending the mystery for me,

I had always just assumed it was cobbled together from various parts so it's nice to know its a specific thing

& I've learned something today, I'd never heard of a biskit :) (still so much to learn)

do we know when they were made?

has anyone ever put together a complete list of the various Graflex replicas?

I'd heard of Parks, Larbel, Graflex Reborn, Master Replicas, icons & now biskit (Not that I'd be able to tell you which was which)

I actually like the Biskit, it holds up ok amongst my other Graflex's,

I feel that it is waiting to become something though, what I'd really like is a new vader ROTJ if I ever manage to get the parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 135
Roy and I are going to research and then probably produce the parts needed for a DV ROTJ conversion kit ... just bear with us ... a date has to be picked soon after Roy returns to do all the necessary measurements and reverse engineering ... this also applies for MPP replica parts for Heiland conversions :)

Chaim

Roy and I are going to research and then probably produce the parts needed for a DV ROTJ conversion kit ... just bear with us ... a date has to be picked soon after Roy returns to do all the necessary measurements and reverse engineering ... this also applies for MPP replica parts for Heiland conversions :)

Chaim

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I've said it before, the Roy/Chaim Parts on a Roman's Graflex.

Cuz I need a 5th Vader ROTJ MOM.

Chaim

I'll be in for some MPP shrouds. I wish someone would make an MPP endcap that would fit a Heiland, I have like 5 with the wrong style caps.

has anyone ever put together a complete list of the various Graflex replicas?

I'd heard of Parks, Larbel, Graflex Reborn, Master Replicas, icons & now biskit (Not that I'd be able to tell you which was which)

I actually like the Biskit, it holds up ok amongst my other Graflex's,

I'm working on this right now. Currently searching for anything I can find about the Biskit :) If you have any information that would be helpful for me, that'd be greatly appreciated!

It's going up on here http://graflexbank.com/replicahilts.html

Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back