So what exactly do I have here? Batman ‘89 related. S.D.studios?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A fellow RPF member came by the house tonight for a little trade. I received this set: an all metal (and heavy!) ‘89 Spear gun. It comes apart in the middle and has a folding handle. It comes with multiple sized metal and (copper?) insertable spears and four all metal (ninja?) stars. My understanding is that the stars were made for production but never used. The gun itself is VERY heavy and beautifully detailed, right down to the metal coiled wire on the inside.

Does anybody know what I actually have? I’m almost convinced I’m sitting on a S.D. Studios spear gun but I didn’t know it came with all these extras.
Can anyone confirm what this is, or it’s origins?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can take more detailed pics or closeups if needed.

Attachments

• 67E61EE9-A56E-4E67-B578-C4477E1F9FF8.jpeg
    67E61EE9-A56E-4E67-B578-C4477E1F9FF8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • 55103260-F74D-43F0-A9C8-EB4E9AED8726.jpeg
    55103260-F74D-43F0-A9C8-EB4E9AED8726.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 52

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey that’s my pics of all the stuff laid out. In those shots the speargun is indeed SDSTUDIOS. The “ninja wheels” as they’re called were made by “Germanbat” Guido Kohlen. You can barely see some in the film mounted in the vault door but they’re otherwise never used or shown.

Nightwing Returns

The gun is SD Studios. The extra stuff looks to be Guido's stuff. Aka Germanbat. Guy is out there.

If you happen to want to get rid of a set of 2 wheels, lmk. I'm highly interested and can never find them for sale.
A fellow RPF member came by the house tonight for a little trade. I received this set: an all metal (and heavy!) ‘89 Spear gun. It comes apart in the middle and has a folding handle. It comes with multiple sized metal and (copper?) insertable spears and four all metal (ninja?) stars. My understanding is that the stars were made for production but never used. The gun itself is VERY heavy and beautifully detailed, right down to the metal coiled wire on the inside.

Does anybody know what I actually have? I’m almost convinced I’m sitting on a S.D. Studios spear gun but I didn’t know it came with all these extras.
Can anyone confirm what this is, or it’s origins?

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah in my pic, gun is SDStudios, everything else is Guido's except the Batarang. It's a rough aluminum cast I found on eBay.

For accuracy, Valor's SLA printed speargun is probably the best. But for heft and feel in hand, SD's is my preference.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.