So THAT'S where all the TRON costumes went!

So that's what Tron would have been like if Flynn quit and it continued on an old IBM system with iTunes loaded on it!

Holy Crap, born in '67, is that really the stuff I listened to as a teenager? I am so ashamed......

Ah, when I close my eyes I´m back in ´85, listening to the Beverly hills cop soundtrack. And that video is almost as trippy, with those electrical parade floats... floating around...

Ah, when I close my eyes I´m back in ´85, listening to the Beverly hills cop soundtrack...

And then winding up the music teachers when you spend ages trying to work out how to play Axel F on the keyboards at school.

Boo bee boobeeboo bah bo... :lol

I loved disco then and I still love it now. There's a reason it was so popular.

Although...I'm not a fan of THAT song! :facepalm

I just read in a Mens Heath magazine where my Wife works (She is a Massage Therapist)
an Interview Article about Jeff Bridges and he was talking about certain Props/Clothing from his Movies he got to keep like the "Dude's" Sweater from The Big Lebowski and his Tron costume.
He says his Wife had dressed up in it one year for Halloween....

I'm obsessed with cultural history, so I enjoyed this video because of the glimpses it provided into that era.

That being said, I did not enjoy that video.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back