So THAT'S where all the TRON costumes went!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

niennumb1

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So that's what Tron would have been like if Flynn quit and it continued on an old IBM system with iTunes loaded on it!

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Holy Crap, born in '67, is that really the stuff I listened to as a teenager? I am so ashamed......

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ah, when I close my eyes I´m back in ´85, listening to the Beverly hills cop soundtrack. And that video is almost as trippy, with those electrical parade floats... floating around...

Rogue

Ah, when I close my eyes I´m back in ´85, listening to the Beverly hills cop soundtrack...
And then winding up the music teachers when you spend ages trying to work out how to play Axel F on the keyboards at school.

Boo bee boobeeboo bah bo... :lol

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I loved disco then and I still love it now. There's a reason it was so popular.

Although...I'm not a fan of THAT song! :facepalm

STpropguy76

I just read in a Mens Heath magazine where my Wife works (She is a Massage Therapist)
an Interview Article about Jeff Bridges and he was talking about certain Props/Clothing from his Movies he got to keep like the "Dude's" Sweater from The Big Lebowski and his Tron costume.
He says his Wife had dressed up in it one year for Halloween....

Lutso

Sr Member
I'm obsessed with cultural history, so I enjoyed this video because of the glimpses it provided into that era.

That being said, I did not enjoy that video.

kodiak33

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So that is what it feels like to have Chuck Norris round house you in the nads...thanks for that.