Want to Buy So, i'm building Extremis and a smaller Rescue for my kid..Anyone selling MKIII cast?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shaynebishop

Hello everyone,
Currently i'm building an Extremis suit and Rescue one for my daughter. Pics to come in the next day or so...That being said, I dont see a need in me making a MK3 helmet when I know so many have done it. Is anyone here selling a cast of the MKIII or higher helmet at a reasonable price??

Thanks

Bish

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RiotJavelinDX

Sr Member
Re: So, i'm building Extremis and a smaller Rescue for my kid..Anyone selling MKIII c

What do you consider a "reasonable price"? You'd be hard pressed to find an Iron Man helmet for less than $200

GhostMinion

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: So, i'm building Extremis and a smaller Rescue for my kid..Anyone selling MKIII c

Um, shouldn't all this be in the Want to Buy forum............

Igniitus

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello everyone,
Currently i'm building an Extremis suit and Rescue one for my daughter. Pics to come in the next day or so...That being said, I dont see a need in me making a MK3 helmet when I know so many have done it. Is anyone here selling a cast of the MKIII or higher helmet at a reasonable price??

Thanks

Bish
I have a damaged Finhead MKIII. The Faceplate has a 'tooth' snapped off, can probably be bondo'd and sanded back to snuff.