Snyder P2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phillyblunt1913

Is one of your dreads ripping on the left, Mines did that and I don't know what to do about it . My P2 has male pattern baldness, Does anyone know how to stop this?

evilpred

Is one of your dreads ripping on the left, Mines did that and I don't know what to do about it . My P2 has male pattern baldness, Does anyone know how to stop this?
Hi bud!
No its not ripping its a bubble from the casting i saw it when ive was done with the dreads so i had to fix it :)

Blade3327

Psychadelic work on the eyebrows! Like Xterminatus said, the transition work is amazing for details like that.

ESC

that paint on the head is sweeeet. great stuff. the whole thing is awesome.

mike