SNL BBTF fake auditions

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just now, on Saturday Night Live, they did a sketch similar to the Star Wars screen tests that was featured in the Kevin Spacey episode from the late 1990s.

This time around, it was Back To The Future with John Hamm - freakin' FUNNY. I assume it'll be on Hulu tomorrow. Worth seeking out!

Yeah, one of the news guys has done some really great impressions this season, including Eddie Murphy. I forget who else he did, but I remember my wife and I both stopping to say "wow, that was great!"

That new cast member has also done incredible, dead-on impressions of Will Smith and Denzel Washington. Very impressive.

I wonder if he's just an impersonator, though. I haven't seen him do anything else.

Hader's Alan Alda was STONE COLD impressive. Better than his Pacino, and that's sayin' something.

Yeah, totally agree, the new guy is really good - those were the other impressions I couldn't remember. I don't remember seeing Hader do Alda before, that was also really great!

Yeah, one of the news guys has done some really great impressions this season, including Eddie Murphy. I forget who else he did, but I remember my wife and I both stopping to say "wow, that was great!"

He Nails Denzel Washington dead on.

The Eddie Murphy and Denzel impressionist... WOW... I mean that guy smokes Keenan Thompson. Get him off already! Except there is just one sketch I like him in which is the WHAT UP WITH THAT ones, but this new guy is AMAZING.

New guy's name is Jay Pharoah. Dude's got serious skills. Hoping we see him do some of his own characters and sprinkle in the killer impressions from time to time.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back