Sneaking things into the movies?

Steamboat Spidey

What's the most crazy/outrageous thing that you or a friend has brought into the movies? One time, I snuck in a Starbucks Espresso energy drink to stay awake for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premier at midnight. So what have you guys snuck in?
- Steamboat Spidey

I've seen a whole large bucket of fried chicken. After that I've never felt the slightest bit of worry about bringing in my own peanut butter cups.

Had a friend sneak in a Chik Fil Lay sandwhich and drink for me once. I was coming right from work to the movie that started 10 minutes I got off work so I had to book it and didn't have time to get food for dinner. So I ate during the movie.

I worked at a movie theater this summer and I heard some crazy stories. Someone once snuck in an entire large pizza, and also once a live chicken.

Excepting of course the possible smell and noise of you eating it.

$$$ is not the only reason to NOT bring stuff to the theaters.

Seem a lot of people that do stuff like that are clueless the noise they make with their smacking lips and crinkly bags.

Some family brought in a tub of KFC when the missus and I went to "Remember the Titans" and I had their stupid ****ing asses kicked out. I'm not paying good money to go see a flick in the theatre and then have to listen to some FAMILY treat the space like I'm in their chicken-smelling living room.

They were probably related to Kerr Avon.

Seem a lot of people that do stuff like that are clueless the noise they make with their smacking lips and crinkly bags.

:lol

Unless the movie theatre bans the sale of all food in the theatre, you have no point.

No offense, Mic...but what about the people that buy concesions such as nachos. They can be very loud, and that fake cheese snot is pretty smelly. I agree with you by the way, unless it's dinner theater of course.

When I was in my teens I snuck friends in all the time. Now, maybe a Starbucks drink. I generally don't eat in the movies except for an occasional bag of peanut M & M's. I'm a quiet eater.

Some family brought in a tub of KFC when the missus and I went to "Remember the Titans" and I had their stupid ****ing asses kicked out. I'm not paying good money to go see a flick in the theatre and then have to listen to some FAMILY treat the space like I'm in their chicken-smelling living room.

:behave

It was sooooooo quiet without you two.

I find it questionable that you snuck four people into a movie, thus taking up seats that people who paid for a seat could have used, but are so offended by people eating when concession stands sell noisier foods than that.

^ Really? Lets just say those seats were empty anyway, and his guest were actually watching the movie, and not talking. I can see a big difference between that and a family that thinks it's a good call to bring in a hole bucket of the colonel Sanders original recipe.

Fried chicken is way more smelly and louder then anything at the concession stand.

I've only done candy. Several years ago a line of theaters near here decided to do searches. I think it was purses only, I'm not sure. Anyway that stopped real fast as they had almost no customers.

When I was a teenager I snuck a camera into the movies to take a pic of the Omni magazine cover showing the proton pack in Ghostbusters. Wanted to build my own, and couldn't find decent reference pics at the time. :rolleyes

Still haven't built a damn proton pack yet all these years later. Maybe if I hit the lottery one day I'll fulfill my dream.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back