Snake V2

ssnake66

Finally finished this up. Had some mold issues, but the are solved!

Check him out!

I am planning on selling some blanks and painted ones. Will post in the Members buy & sell..

DSC_0018_01.jpg

DSC_0023_01.jpg

DSC_0028_01.jpg

DSC_0025_01.jpg

DSC_0026_01.jpg

Cheers!

Ummm....what orifice did you pull that out of?! No progress pics? Just keep it hidden while you work on it and then slap us in the face with it!

I am diggin that sculpt..that looks amazing. I'm curious how those lower mandibles are going to turn out...

I really love it.. great job. DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY: your work is phenominal and I could'nt do half as good as that but the chin looks like a ball sac..

Thanks for the comments guys o_O and yeah like Skullsplitter said, its based on Scar..
Thats why the chin looks like a 'balsack'.. Never thought about it that way btw

Ill look at it tomorrow and see what i can do.. I accually liked the long Narin like chin.

man....that looks the bollox!!......especially the chin :)
I too am looking forward to seeing the mandibles for this.
Love the neck....very alien looking.

hahaha, thanks! Altered the jay leno chin today. And some more detailing.

Lackered it up so i can work on the mandibles and teeth tomorrow.

Ill post the pics!

LOL
how come there wasn't pics of the front?
only of the sides?
I like it,the only thing that still doesn't click with me it's the chin. but I think becasue AVP left a bad tasate in my mouth . I was just reserving my comment until I've seen frontal pics(no pun intended lol )
I dig the skin color and thesubtlety of the tones
congrats on anohter great sculpt :)

P.S looking back on it again I think the eyes dectract it from looking more predator like but that's it's just my taste.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back