Interest Snake Plissken EFNY Camo Pants by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli - no pressure but what's your thinking on timeframes?

I've possibly got some spare funds coming up soon, and I'd rather give it to you, as opposed to weeing it away and then having to sell a limb to pay for these pants [mostly joking :) ]

We're talking to the factory right now about printing minimums (which seem quite high) but are doing the number crunching to see if we can just foot the bill for the full run. No ETA yet through. I'll post more once I have the info.

Here's the new test print on an off-white stretchy cotton:

9QN6OtO.jpg

Im in if these look good...I said I was in on the other thread that was started awhile ago...not sure how I didn't get this thread notification?? Please keep me in mind. I'm definitely interested!

I'll put you down for a 36" right now. You won't be held to that (more information coming about sizing once they are ready). This is really just to get an idea of how many people are interested in roughly what sizes so we know how big to make the first run.

Hey indy not sure if this helps the cause for the pants but endurance conspiracy a clothing website is selling plissken skins a woman's yoga pant in the same pattern as snakes pants.

View attachment 1073284

We're looking at doing a run of these sublimation print cargo pants. Price should be around $140 USD (shipping included). If you're seriously interested, let me know your waist size and I'll start by doing a prototype then we'll look at doing a run if the interest is there. We'll probably leave these a standard length (extra long) since they are tucked into boots and can be hemmed shorter if necessary.

INTEREST LIST:

1) Darthwolf7
2) lordgilpin (W38)
3) Funky
4) Funky
5) hessikin (W34)
6) septic
7) ArrTee
8) PunisherWarrior (W32)
9) lupinthethird (W34)
10) Ambrosia (W36)
11) darnoc (W34)
12) NACZ3
13) Auberon (W34)
14) postapocalyptic (W32)
15) Murc58 (W38)
16) DavidCoppola (W32)
17) TheCognizantFob (W32)
18) SpiritV (W36)
19) Snake Plissken (W34)
20) Snake Plissken (W34)
21) Jim23 (W36)
22) veressa (W32)
23) Dillweedius (W32)
24)
Beutnagel47 (W30)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back