Snake Gets A New Name

Just because they chose to call him that, does not make them right :D

I think i am going to paint up a P1 in a lost hunter sytle SNAKE pattern now, as a protest. :cool:

Just because they chose to call him that, does not make them right

Amen! So true when it comes to many things concerning Predator, just because one says it is or calls it by a name dosen't make it so. But anyway, speaking of Predator figure names, isn't 'Gort' fan-made name? I think it's a cool nod towards fans with how NECA named their verson of the lost hunters 'Gort'.
~Estelle

This is my first time ever seeing one of these For Sale.

All i got to say is... Why in the hell is that 14" Toy 200.00 BUCKS!? *****!

we have a long standing tradition of naming these hunters long before anyone else did.
they stand by the names we have given them for years, for us he will always be "snake"....

and yes the price for a standing collectible is pretty high. what i find even more outrageous is the the price i see these things go for on ebay...

2 grand for a toy?...****, this thing better move and talk for that price.

For 2 grand, you could build your own Predator costume and have something cool to wear to conventions, and not a small figure to sit on your shelf....instead a full sized "figure" if you put it on a mannequin.

The Lair named the Lost Hunters. We are the source of all coolness. Toy companies can use their feeble attempts at renaming their true names.....which we invented.

For 2 grand, you could build your own Predator costume and have something cool to wear to conventions, and not a small figure to sit on your shelf....instead a full sized "figure" if you put it on a mannequin.

The Lair named the Lost Hunters. We are the source of all coolness. Toy companies can use their feeble attempts at renaming their true names.....which we invented.

The Lair named the lost hunters? I always thought those names were what they called the Predators in production.

From what I remember a member SavageYautja named the BOAR and RAM hunters. ( ??? )

Robilicus named the HIPPIE Hunter.

Anyone remember specifically?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back