Snake Eyes Visor Question

Halo_1

Hi Guys,

Could anyone help and point me in the right direction on who did the awesome Snake Eyes Visor? I've got some queries I hope he/she could help me out with. Any help, would be greatly appreciated. :)

Many thanks.

Stay safe.

Tim.

<div class='quotetop'>(Halo_1 @ Jul 9 2006, 11:43 AM) [snapback]1277227[/snapback]</div>
Hi Guys,

Could anyone help and point me in the right direction on who did the awesome Snake Eyes Visor? I've got some queries I hope he/she could help me out with. Any help, would be greatly appreciated. :)

Many thanks.

Stay safe.

Tim.
[/b]

i did the snake eyes visor

heres few pics
snakeeyes.jpg

snakeeyes2.jpg

i have a different hood that im using i'll post better ones later

<div class='quotetop'>(linkproductions @ Jul 10 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1277562[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Awesome bro.

Would it be possible for you to help me out with the basics on making one? I have a bud who's a Joe Hunt and wants this for an upcoming Costuume Party.

Please LMK and thanks.

Stay safe.

Tim.

<div class='quotetop'>(Halo_1 @ Jul 12 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]1279768[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(linkproductions @ Jul 10 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1277562[/snapback]
[/b]

Awesome bro.

Would it be possible for you to help me out with the basics on making one? I have a bud who's a Joe Hunt and wants this for an upcoming Costuume Party.

Please LMK and thanks.

Stay safe.

Tim.
[/b][/quote]

i can sell you one

<div class='quotetop'>(linkproductions @ Jul 13 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]1279780[/snapback]</div>
i can sell you one
[/b]

You got PM bro. And the Hunt was suppose to be Nut. Typo. LOL.

Tim.

<div class='quotetop'>(Halo_1 @ Jul 13 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1280071[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(linkproductions @ Jul 13 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]1279780[/snapback]
i can sell you one
[/b]

You got PM bro. And the Hunt was suppose to be Nut. Typo. LOL.

Tim.
[/b][/quote]

pm'ed back...im also going to make the belts and other stuff that he wears

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back