Snake Elder

ssnake66

Hey all,

Here's the finished product!

One of a kind mask since the mold broke down.

DSC_0994.jpg

DSC_0992.jpg

DSC_0998.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_1011.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

Enjoy,

Hope to see you at the next project!

Cya,

Rolf A.K.A. Ssnake66

great job all around on the piece..it's really special and the hunter looks fantastic

actually the fact that it's the only one of it's kind makes it beyond cool...

AM

bad ass. thats a real unique paint job. bumbs all around look good. Just mabey though I would put the strings with beads on one dread alltogther mabey 2 dreads but in the same area. I feel they kinda distract me from your creation. Other than that its ultra BADASS

Looks great! Was following the other thread too, is a shame about the mold. But then again at least you got one out of it, and it is brilliant, and there will never be another one. Loving the paint up too, texture looks great. Stick it on and let us see how it looks with eyes in it :lol:
Fits the mysteria bio great too. I have one too, love the simplicity of the scar

The human mask in the last picture looks a bit ropey though, who painted that turkey? j/k

:lol:

I like it! I followed the piece from sculpt to paint, and I really enjoyed it. Also, I'm glad you didn't opt to give it ten foot long dredlocks. Nicely done man!!!

:lol:

That beast is awsome!
I really like the yellow-ish teeth, it makes it look like he have not brushed them and is not too keen about cleaning himself.
He is more of a fighter and killer then " AVP-Scar" you might say. :lol:

Kotten

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back