Snake Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Milk1

I just finished this one up today Enjoy!

predsnakebust001.jpg

predsnakebust002.jpg

predsnakebust003.jpg

predsnakebust004.jpg

predsnakebust005.jpg

predsnakebust007.jpg

predsnakebust009.jpg

predsnakebust012.jpg

predsnakebust001.jpg

predsnakebust002.jpg

predsnakebust003.jpg

predsnakebust004.jpg

predsnakebust005.jpg

predsnakebust007.jpg

predsnakebust009.jpg

predsnakebust012.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Milk1

Yeah it is the deluted snake head. I bought it off ebay from some guy. I don't know if all the heads are like this, but the one I got is not very symetrical and seems warped to me. The guy didn't mention it though and also didn't include any teeth or mandibles, so I used my own.

Ice1

Sr Member
Damn that nice lol!!! I wanted to do the same If I biught one of those busts. I have a snake mask I want to add on a body lol..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.