Interest 'SMEAT' Fake Spam Can Prop Replica

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm getting ready to put together a new prop order from Earl Hays Press. If there is any interest, I am going to get a few of these 'SMEAT' fake Spam can props as seen in many films and TV shows. EHP is the original maker of these props, so these will be 100% accurate to the version currently used in film and TV productions. This is the older 1990s version of the graphics, as used on the cans seen in the movie Waterworld and many TV shows.

'SMEAT' SEALED CAN OF 'SPAM'-like product

Due to food import regulations, only labels will be available for international buyers.

Smeat 1.jpg

Smeat 2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for interest. These will be available on my Etsy shop sometime later this month.

I will update this info and add the listing here when it is posted.

Last edited:
I'm removing the empty can bank option. The Spam can is very slightly too short for the labels to fit. These will be available as just the label, or on a can of off-brand Spam which fits the size of the prop labels.

I just received a few of these labels from EHP today. I will be ordering some more of these labels if there is any interest. This is the correct vintage 1990s style label.

Smeat 1.jpg
Smeat 2.jpg

Last edited:
Etsy Order Link for SMEAT cans. $34.99 shipped in the US.

No international shipping for cans, but the labels are available, so let me know if you need one.

I have added more of these SMEAT cans to my Etsy shop. They are available and ready to ship now.

Last edited:
Still available. I have added an option for just the labels without a can. Order link is in my previous post above this one.

Last edited:
I still have a few SMEAT cans with the error label available on Etsy. The error is a very minor misalignment of the print registration.

I will have some more of the regular labels and cans available later this summer.

Last edited:
Preorder is open again for SMEAT labels and cans, now through April 27.

2 SMEAT Cans are available and ready to ship today. I also have labels available as an option in the same listing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back